Industrial Shredders & Recycling Technology by GEP Ecotech

GEP Ecotech produces industrial shredders, crushers and granulators for efficient waste reduction. GEP Ecotech shredding technology is a leading manufacturer of industrial shredding machines

Welcome to GEP Ecotech

GEP Ecotech is committed to promoting resource recycling, providing reliable and economical metal and waste shredding & recycling solutions and equipment, and has accumulated rich experience in this field.

GEP Ecotech manufactures shredders, crushers, conveying and screening equipment, which can meet the size reduction applications for almost all materials.

We configure equipment for customers or design the entire plant according to different materials, production capacity and size as well as other specific requirements.

Our typical customers are located in the United States, Europe, Southeast Asia, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and other places. Tell us your needs and we are happy to provide you with any reference materials.

Information & Quote Request

Please fill in the following form, we will respond your request ASAP.

Materials:

auto shredder residue

Auto Shredder Residue Fire Extinguishing Study

Auto Shredder Residue Fire Extinguishing Study

Auto-shredder residue (ASR) fluff was the substrate used for the test (approximately 15 yd3/test) Two 30 yd3 open-top, roll-off containers were used to contain the substrate Flares were used to ignite the ASR The test area was positioned away from structures and machinery, and a fire Auto Shredder Residue – Downwinders at Risk Auto Shredder Residue Study: Low Levels Of Incinerator Pollution Linked to Premature Births. By jim | October 30, 2013 | 0 . A new study being published in the November issue of Epidemiology concludes that even low levels of pollution from solid waste incinerators causes an ... Auto Shredder Residue – Downwinders at Risk Auto Shredder Residue Study: Low Levels Of Incinerator Pollution Linked to Premature Births. By jim | October 30, 2013 | 0 . A new study being published in the November issue of Epidemiology concludes that even low levels of pollution from solid waste incinerators causes an ... Using Auto Shredder Residue as an Alternative Daily Cover at the Citing a desire to lead by example when it comes to recycling and the safe operation of the Franklin County Sanitary Landfill (FCSL), in August 2015, SWACO applied to the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency in order to participate in a 180-day pilot program to use a recycled material – Auto Shredder Residue ...

ASR Auto Shredder Residue

ASR Auto Shredder Residue

ASR Auto Shredder Residue Auto Shredder Residue shall consist of the residual fraction of shredder residue after primary magnetic serperation to remove large iron attachments and secondary serperation (such as eddy curremt) to remove the bulk of non-ferrous metals and may contain fibrous textiles, polyurethane foams, assorted plastics, rubber, and a wide variety of residual metals content. Upstate Shredding invests millions in automotive shredder residue equipment The new shredder can shred as much as 80 tons of scrap material per hour and will add 20 additional positions at the Albany facility. The unit, which will handle all automotive shredder residue (ASR) on-site, features a 70-inch mill. ASR - Auto Shredder Residue - All Acronyms What is the abbreviation for Auto Shredder Residue? What does ASR stand for? ASR abbreviation stands for Auto Shredder Residue. Automotive Shredder Residue (ASR) – Envirosure Automotive shredder residue (also referred to as automobile shredder residue, auto shredder residue, fluff, or ASR) does not fit into the common media categories included in SW-846. The application guidelines and regulations are difficult to interpret.

Operation Fluff

Operation Fluff

Auto shredder residue is seen as the focal point from which recyclers in Europe will reach the 95% recycling and diversion target set for 2015. Subscribe. May 8, 2013. Lisa McKenna As 2015 approaches, more auto recyclers throughout Europe are increasingly looking to auto shredder residue (ASR) and its diversion and recovery as the ... car shredder residue Equipment Environmental XPRT Developed especially to handle pre-shredded, hard and wear intensive composite materials, the Delamination Mill from swissRTec is an excellent solution for the processing of electronic waste, auto shredder residue, printed circuit boards and materials from other waste streams. Automotive shredder residue (ASR) management: An overview - Auto shredder residue recycling: mechanical separation and pyrolysis. Waste Manage., 32 (5) (2012), pp. 852-858. Google Scholar. Sawyer-Beaulieu and Tam, 2015. S. Sawyer-Beaulieu, E.K.L. Tam. Maximizing automotive parts reuse, remanufacturing, and recycling through effective end-of-life vehicle management: a different ... Polymer Recovery from Auto Shredder Residue by Projectile This non-metallic fraction is generally referred to as Auto Shredder Residue (ASR). Metal recovery from ELVs is generally easy [11]. In 1998, Isaacs and Gupta surveyed that 75% (by weight) of an ELV is recovered, while the remaining 25% will end up in landfill [12]. This percentage

(PDF) Automotive shredder residue (ASR): A rapidly increasing waste stream waiting for

(PDF) Automotive shredder residue (ASR): A rapidly increasing waste stream waiting for

The installation of Galloo Plastics, the recycling unit of the Galloo Group in Halluin, France, which supplies black PP compounds and includes a auto shredder residue (ASR) recycling plant, is ... Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) processing with Danieli Centro Danieli Centro Recycling is a part of Danieli group Via Nazionale, 41 33042 Buttrio (UD) Italy Tel (39) 0432.1958111 Recycling of auto shredder residue - PubMed Currently, about 75% of end-of-life vehicle's (ELV) total weight is recycled in EU countries. The remaining 25%, which is called auto shredder residues (ASR) or auto fluff, is disposed of as landfill because of its complexity. It is a major challenge to reduce this percentage of obsolete cars. The E ... Auto Shredder Residue – Downwinders at Risk Auto Shredder Residue Study: Low Levels Of Incinerator Pollution Linked to Premature Births. By jim | October 30, 2013 | 0 . A new study being published in the November issue of Epidemiology concludes that even low levels of pollution from solid waste incinerators causes an ...

ASR Auto Shredder Residue

ASR Auto Shredder Residue

ASR Auto Shredder Residue Auto Shredder Residue shall consist of the residual fraction of shredder residue after primary magnetic serperation to remove large iron attachments and secondary serperation (such as eddy curremt) to remove the bulk of non-ferrous metals and may contain fibrous textiles, polyurethane foams, assorted plastics, rubber, and a wide variety of residual metals content. Upstate Shredding invests millions in automotive shredder residue equipment The new shredder can shred as much as 80 tons of scrap material per hour and will add 20 additional positions at the Albany facility. The unit, which will handle all automotive shredder residue (ASR) on-site, features a 70-inch mill. Recycling Auto Shredder Residue - ASR - Metals and shredder waste Recycling Auto Shredder Residue. September 23, 2016. Case Studies. MOBERLY, MO - 75% of automobiles can be recycled. The other 25% are combined metals and shredder waste referred to as automotive shredder residue (ASR). ASR Auto Shredder Residue ASR Auto Shredder Residue Auto Shredder Residue shall consist of the residual fraction of shredder residue after primary magnetic serperation to remove large iron attachments and secondary serperation (such as eddy curremt) to remove the bulk of non-ferrous metals and may contain fibrous textiles, polyurethane foams, assorted plastics, rubber, and a wide variety of residual metals content.

Automotive Shredder Residue (ASR) – Envirosure

Automotive Shredder Residue (ASR) – Envirosure

Automotive shredder residue (also referred to as automobile shredder residue, auto shredder residue, fluff, or ASR) does not fit into the common media categories included in SW-846. The application guidelines and regulations are difficult to interpret. Auto Shredder Residue Fire Extinguishing Study Auto-shredder residue (ASR) fluff was the substrate used for the test (approximately 15 yd3/test) Two 30 yd3 open-top, roll-off containers were used to contain the substrate Flares were used to ignite the ASR The test area was positioned away from structures and machinery, and a fire Indy Omni Source Shredder Traffic - page 1 - General - Indiana Meanwhile, the auto shredder residue goes thru an eddy current that separates non ferrous metals from non metallics. The aluminum rich material is sold to aluminum refiners. Some of these refiners have pickers who sort the material on the belt throwing damaged coins out, which the refiner sells to the US mint. Auto shredder residue: separation and sorting for every task in Auto shredder residue; AUTOMOTIVE SHREDDER RESIDUE (ASR) The solutions for automotive shredder residue (ASR) recycling For separation and sorting for every task in ASR, from a single source. Vehicles are an example of complex end-of-life products. A motor vehicle comprises some 10,000 parts and about 40 different materials.

car shredder residue Applications Environmental XPRT

car shredder residue Applications Environmental XPRT

Energy and Fuels from Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) End of life vehicle processing recovers valuable recyclates and removes for recovery all pollutants from automobiles. After this process, the remaining vehicle is shredded for further treatment into smaller parts called Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) sometimes referred to as Auto Shredder Fluff or Car Fluff. Recycling of auto shredder residue - PubMed Currently, about 75% of end-of-life vehicle's (ELV) total weight is recycled in EU countries. The remaining 25%, which is called auto shredder residues (ASR) or auto fluff, is disposed of as landfill because of its complexity. It is a major challenge to reduce this percentage of obsolete cars. The E ... Recycling Auto Shredder Residue - ASR - Metals and shredder Recycling Auto Shredder Residue. September 23, 2016. Case Studies. MOBERLY, MO - 75% of automobiles can be recycled. The other 25% are combined metals and shredder waste referred to as automotive shredder residue (ASR). Recycling Auto Shredder Residue - Waste Advantage Magazine About 75 percent of an automobile can be recycled. The remaining 25 percent is a combination of metals and shredder waste known as automotive shredder residue (ASR) or auto fluff. ASR consists of a wide variety of materials, including plastics, glass, rubber, wood, foam, tramp metal, wire, fibers, sand and dirt.

Automotive Shredder Residue (ASR) – Envirosure

Automotive Shredder Residue (ASR) – Envirosure

Automotive shredder residue (also referred to as automobile shredder residue, auto shredder residue, fluff, or ASR) does not fit into the common media categories included in SW-846. The application guidelines and regulations are difficult to interpret. Challenges around automotive shredder residue production and Challenges around automotive shredder residue production and disposal Ala Khodiera,⇑, Karl Williamsa, Neil Dallisonb a Centre for Waste Management, University of Central Lancashire, Preston PR1 2HE, UK bRecycling Lives Recycling Park, Preston, Lancashire PR2 5BX, UK article info Article history: Received 15 February 2017 Revised 20 April 2017 ... All auto shredding: evaluation of automotive shredder residue @article{osti_1031450, title = {All auto shredding: evaluation of automotive shredder residue generated by shredding only vehicles.}, author = {Duranceau, C M and Spangenberger, J S and Vehicle Recycling Partnership, LLC) and American Chemistry Counsel, Plastics Division)}, abstractNote = {A well developed infrastructure exists for the reuse and recycling of automotive parts and materials. How to Turn Auto Shredder Waste Into 60 Million Lb of Plastic Pellets While much of the world is studying the possibility of getting any economic value out of auto shredder residue—for example, as fuel for cement kilns or power plants—Europe’s second largest scrap-metal reclaimer cranks out polyolefin and polystyrene pellets made from shredder residue ...

Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) Sorting MSS, Inc

Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) Sorting MSS, Inc

Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) Sorting. For the sorting of pre-processed ASR or ELV (End of Life Vehicles), MSS offers tailored sensor based sorting machines to extract and maximize commodity values. As an example, the negative pass fraction of upstream eddy-current separators can be further mined for stainless steel, wire/ICW and circuit boards/PCB using our ultrasensitive induction-based ... (PDF) CHARACTERISATION OF AUTOMOTIVE SHREDDER RESIDUE [4] M. Nourr eddine, Rec ycling of auto shredder residue, J. Hazardous Materials 139 (2007) 481- 490. [5] D. Mirabile, Thermal valorization of automobile shred der residue: injection in blast furnace, Recycling of auto shredder residue - PubMed Currently, about 75% of end-of-life vehicle's (ELV) total weight is recycled in EU countries. The remaining 25%, which is called auto shredder residues (ASR) or auto fluff, is disposed of as landfill because of its complexity. It is a major challenge to reduce this percentage of obsolete cars. The E ... Automotive shredder residue - AutoSystemPro The shredding of automobiles and major household appliances is a process where a hammermill acts as a giant tree chipper by grinding the materials fed into it to fist-size pieces. The shredding of automobiles results in a mixture of ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal (e.g. alloys of copper and aluminium) and shredder waste, called automotive shredder residue or automobile shredder residue ...

Operation Fluff

Operation Fluff

Auto shredder residue is seen as the focal point from which recyclers in Europe will reach the 95% recycling and diversion target set for 2015. Subscribe. May 8, 2013. Lisa McKenna As 2015 approaches, more auto recyclers throughout Europe are increasingly looking to auto shredder residue (ASR) and its diversion and recovery as the ... American Recycler News, Inc. - The treatment of auto shredder residue The auto recycling industry has become highly regulated in the U.S. by government environmental regulatory agencies, on the federal, state, county and municipal levels. When end-of-life vehicles are recycled by shredding via shredder plants, there is a large amount of residue ... Breakthrough Moment - Recycling Today There has been no shortage of companies touting a solution (or at least a better path compared to outright disposal) to treat or handle auto shredder residue (ASR). A non-scientist covering this aspect of the recycling industry faces limitations as far as critiquing these emerging recycling or ... Auto shredder residue LCA: implications of ASR composition evolution Auto shredder residue LCA: implications of ASR composition evolution. ... The aim is to understand the environmental effects of treating Automotive Shredder Residue (ASR), which is the residual waste after shredding End-of-Life Vehicles (ELVs), when its composition will change as ...

CHARACTERISATION OF AUTOMOTIVE SHREDDER RESIDUE

CHARACTERISATION OF AUTOMOTIVE SHREDDER RESIDUE

[4] M. Nourreddine, Recycling of auto shredder residue, J. Hazardous Materials 139 (2007) 481-490. [5] D. Mirabile, Thermal valorization of automobile shredder residue: injection in blast furnace, Waste Management 22 (2002) 841-851 Intensity (a.u.) How to Turn Auto Shredder Waste Into 60 Million Lb of Plastic Pellets While much of the world is studying the possibility of getting any economic value out of auto shredder residue—for example, as fuel for cement kilns or power plants—Europe’s second largest scrap-metal reclaimer cranks out polyolefin and polystyrene pellets made from shredder residue ... car shredder residue Applications Environmental XPRT Energy and Fuels from Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) End of life vehicle processing recovers valuable recyclates and removes for recovery all pollutants from automobiles. After this process, the remaining vehicle is shredded for further treatment into smaller parts called Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) sometimes referred to as Auto Shredder Fluff or Car Fluff. All auto shredding: evaluation of automotive shredder residue @article{osti_1031450, title = {All auto shredding: evaluation of automotive shredder residue generated by shredding only vehicles.}, author = {Duranceau, C M and Spangenberger, J S and Vehicle Recycling Partnership, LLC) and American Chemistry Counsel, Plastics Division)}, abstractNote = {A well developed infrastructure exists for the reuse and recycling of automotive parts and materials.

Auto Recycling in Canada: Auto shredder residue recycling researched

Auto Recycling in Canada: Auto shredder residue recycling researched

Auto shredder residue recycling researched Automobile recyclers have long wondered what to do with shredder residue, the leftover material that remains after shredding vehicles and recovering the metals. If research that is underway at Argonne National Laboratory in Argonne, Illinois is commercialized, ... Automobile Shredder Residue - The Problem and Potential Solutions tons of automobile shredder residue or "auto fluff" per year. Auto fluff is that portion of the shredded automobile that remains after the steel and nonferrous pieces are essentially removed and is comprised of rubber, plastic, has a relatively high heating value of about 5400 BTUs and represents a source of energy. Fluff is not considered a car shredder residue Applications Environmental XPRT Energy and Fuels from Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) End of life vehicle processing recovers valuable recyclates and removes for recovery all pollutants from automobiles. After this process, the remaining vehicle is shredded for further treatment into smaller parts called Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) sometimes referred to as Auto Shredder Fluff or Car Fluff. car shredder residue Applications Environmental XPRT Energy and Fuels from Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) End of life vehicle processing recovers valuable recyclates and removes for recovery all pollutants from automobiles. After this process, the remaining vehicle is shredded for further treatment into smaller parts called Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) sometimes referred to as Auto Shredder Fluff or Car Fluff.

Automotive Shredder Residue (ASR) – Envirosure

Automotive Shredder Residue (ASR) – Envirosure

Automotive shredder residue (also referred to as automobile shredder residue, auto shredder residue, fluff, or ASR) does not fit into the common media categories included in SW-846. The application guidelines and regulations are difficult to interpret. Operation Fluff - Recycling Today Auto shredder residue is seen as the focal point from which recyclers in Europe will reach the 95% recycling and diversion target set for 2015. Subscribe. May 8, 2013. Lisa McKenna As 2015 approaches, more auto recyclers throughout Europe are increasingly looking to auto shredder residue (ASR) and its diversion and recovery as the ... All Auto Shredding: Evaluation of Automotive Shredder Residue All Auto Shredding: Evaluation of Automotive Shredder Residue Generated by Shredding Only Vehicles . Claudia Duranceau . Jeff Spangenberger . Argonne National Laboratory . July 11th, 2011 . ANL/ES-C0201801 . Contributing Collaborators . Vehicle Recycling Partnership LLC Automotive Shredding Residue (ASR) Dryers - Vulcan® Drying Auto shredder residue is fed into the rotary dryer, to be thermally heated. After the material has been processed, the dried ASR is discharged to a transfer conveyor for further sorting and separation. The vapors from the process are pulled through a cyclone that is designed to manage ASR particulates with the vapor stream.

Recycling Of Plastics In Automobile Shredder Residue

Recycling Of Plastics In Automobile Shredder Residue

Abstract: Argonne National Laboratory has been conducting experiments to recover some of the plastics in the auto shredder residue (ASR) for recycling into the plastics manufacturing stream. As part of the study, we also reviewed the literature related to the disposal and handling of ASR. The results indicate that using solvents to extract individual thermo-plastics or mixtures from ASR is ... ASR - Auto Shredder Residue - All Acronyms What is the abbreviation for Auto Shredder Residue? What does ASR stand for? ASR abbreviation stands for Auto Shredder Residue. Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) Sorting MSS, Inc Auto Shredder Residue (ASR) Sorting. For the sorting of pre-processed ASR or ELV (End of Life Vehicles), MSS offers tailored sensor based sorting machines to extract and maximize commodity values. As an example, the negative pass fraction of upstream eddy-current separators can be further mined for stainless steel, wire/ICW and circuit boards/PCB using our ultrasensitive induction-based ... Auto Recycling in Canada: Auto shredder residue recycling researched Auto shredder residue recycling researched Automobile recyclers have long wondered what to do with shredder residue, the leftover material that remains after shredding vehicles and recovering the metals. If research that is underway at Argonne National Laboratory in Argonne, Illinois is commercialized, ...

Recycling Automotive Shredded Residue (ASR)

Recycling Automotive Shredded Residue (ASR)

CDEnviro recycling plant plant processes ASR (Automotive Shredded Residue) material. More info at www.sosdepannagemonslalouviere.be How to Turn Auto Shredder Waste Into 60 Million Lb of Plastic Pellets While much of the world is studying the possibility of getting any economic value out of auto shredder residue—for example, as fuel for cement kilns or power plants—Europe’s second largest scrap-metal reclaimer cranks out polyolefin and polystyrene pellets made from shredder residue ...

Request QuoteX